50+ Inspirational Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) Quotes  – Islamic Collection
Updated: 05 Jul 2023
Welcome to the world of timeless wisdom and unwavering courage as we explore the remarkable Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) quotes.
Get ready to be inspired and deeply moved by his teachings on faith, sacrifice, and resilience.
Let’s Join us on this journey of beautiful and inspiring collections that continue to touch hearts across the globe.
Imam Hussain (AS) Quotes
In this phase, we have gathered inspirational hazrat imam hussain quotes that will Immerse us in his powerful teachings on faith, sacrifice, and courage. Let’s explore now,
- “I have risen to seek reform in the nation of my grandfather. I would like to bid the good and forbid the evil.”
- “Death with dignity is better than a life of humiliation.”
- “He who seeks martyrdom with sincerity shall attain it, even if he dies on his bed.”
- “A person’s worth is only realized when they uphold the principles of justice and stand against oppression.”
- “I have not revolted for the cause of wickedness, immorality or oppression, but I rose seeking reform for the nation of my grandfather.”
- “Do not walk away from an oppressive and tyrannical ruler. Rather, speak the truth, even if it leads to your death.”
- “Be steadfast in the face of difficulties, for victory comes to those who endure with patience.”
- “The strongest among you is the one who controls their anger and suppresses their desires.”
- “Do not let your actions be guided by fear, but by your principles and the pursuit of justice.”
- “If you do not believe in any religion, at least be free and honest in your life.”
- “Silence in the face of injustice is a betrayal of humanity.”
- “The most beloved deeds to Allah are those done with a sincere heart and pure intentions.”
- “A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.”
I hope you’ve liked these inspirational Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) Quotes.
Imam Hussain Status
Welcome to the world of Hazrat Imam Hussain status, where his inspiring words echo through time. Let’s Explore the collection of short and impactful status updates that embody the essence of faith, resilience, and moral integrity and leave a lasting impression on hearts and minds. Let’s read.
- “In the face of oppression, I choose to stand with courage and uphold the banner of justice.”
- “Let your faith be a guiding light that illuminates the darkest of paths.”
- “True strength lies not in physical might, but in the unwavering conviction of one’s beliefs.”
- “Never compromise your principles, even if the whole world stands against you.”
- “In the pursuit of truth, be fearless and unwavering, for righteousness knows no boundaries.”
- “Remember, it is better to die for a just cause than to live a life of submission to tyranny.”
- “Let your actions speak louder than words, for deeds are the true measure of character.”
- “Through the storms of life, my faith remains unshaken, for I trust in the divine decree.”
- “Every sacrifice made for the sake of righteousness brings us closer to eternal glory.”
- “In the face of adversity, find solace in the remembrance of Allah and the strength of your faith.”
- “In the realm of righteousness, the status of Imam Hussain remains unparalleled, his sacrifice a beacon of inspiration.”
- “Imam Hussain’s legacy echoes through the ages, reminding us to stand firm in the face of injustice and uphold the values of truth and justice.”
- “Imam Hussain’s courage and unwavering conviction serve as a reminder that the pursuit of righteousness requires steadfastness and sacrifice.”
I hope you’ve liked these beautiful statues about Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS).
Karbala Quotes in English
Here we have discovered a collection of Karbala quotes in English that encapsulate the spirit of Karbala, reminding us of the enduring lessons of faith, bravery, and unwavering devotion about Hazrat imam hussain (AS).
- “In the realm of sacrifice, Karbala stands as a timeless testament to the strength of conviction.”
- “The blood of the martyrs of Karbala continues to flow in our veins, igniting a fire of resistance against injustice.”
- “In the face of tyranny, Imam Hussain taught us that even a small group armed with truth can conquer a mighty army.”
- “The tragedy of Karbala serves as a reminder that standing against oppression is a duty, regardless of the odds.”
- “Karbala teaches us that silence in the face of injustice is not an option; we must raise our voices against tyranny.”
- “The legacy of Karbala lives on, inspiring generations to strive for righteousness and justice.”
- “Amidst the chaos of Karbala, Imam Hussain’s unwavering faith illuminated the path of righteousness for all of humanity.”
- “The sacrifice of Imam Hussain and his companions in Karbala is a timeless lesson in upholding principles and resisting tyranny.”
- “Karbala teaches us that true victory lies not in the realm of this world, but in the eternal realm of justice and righteousness.”
- “The epic tragedy of Karbala is a reminder that the battle between truth and falsehood is an ongoing struggle that requires our unwavering commitment.”
- “In the sands of Karbala, the tears shed for justice turned into a mighty river, forever etching the path of righteousness.”
- “Karbala stands as a timeless testament to the resilience of faith, where even in the face of darkness, the light of truth prevailed.”
- “The tragedy of Karbala serves as a reminder that the fight against oppression and tyranny requires unwavering determination and an unbreakable spirit.”
These Karbala quotes in English capture the profound essence of the events in Karbala, highlighting the principles of sacrifice, resistance, and unwavering devotion to truth. I hope you’ve liked these.
Imam Hussain Sayings
In this section, we have gathered the most famous sayings of hazrat imam hussain (AS) that will always touch your hearts. let’s read.
- “I would rather live a life of dignity for a day than live a life of humiliation for a thousand years.”
- “The worth of a man lies in his belief and his actions.”
- “The greatest jihad (struggle) is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself.”
- “A man’s intellect is his noblest and most valuable asset.”
- “Do not be a slave to others when Allah has created you free.”
- “He who does not have any concern for the affairs of the Muslims is not one of them.”
- “The best of people are those who benefit others.”
- “True knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”
- “Be kind and compassionate towards others, for kindness is a mark of faith.”
- “The truest form of worship is to repel injustice and oppression.”
- “Patience in the face of difficulties is a sign of strength and character.”
- “The greatest wealth is contentment with what Allah has given you.”
- “Treat others with fairness and justice, regardless of their social status or beliefs.”
- “Do not let the fear of criticism or opposition deter you from standing up for truth and justice.”
- “The path to success and salvation lies in adherence to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad and his family.”
I hope you’ve liked these sayings of Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS).
Who is Hussain (AS) in Islam?
Hussain (AS), also known as Imam Hussain or Imam Hussain ibn Ali, holds a significant role in Islam. He is the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the son of Imam Ali (AS) and Lady Fatima Zahra (AS). Imam Hussain is revered by Muslims as a prominent figure who sacrificed his life for the preservation of Islam’s true teachings and principles.
What are the best quotes by Imam Hussain?
Imam Hussain (AS) has left behind a rich legacy of profound quotes that continue to inspire and resonate with people around the world. While it’s subjective to determine the “best” quotes, here are a few notable ones:
“I have taken this stand not out of arrogance or pride, neither out of mischief or injustice. I have risen to seek reform in the community of my grandfather [Prophet Muhammad]… I intend to enjoin good and forbid evil, to act according to the traditions of my grandfather and my father Ali ibn Abi Talib.”
“I have not revolted for the cause of wickedness, amusement, corruption, or oppression, but I rose to seek reform in the nation of my grandfather, the Messenger of Allah.”
“Death with dignity is better than a life of humiliation.”
These quotes capture Imam Hussain’s commitment to upholding truth, justice, and righteousness, and his unwavering stand against oppression. Each quote reflects the essence of his message, his unyielding principles, and his devotion to preserving the values of Islam.
What Hussain teaches us?
Imam Hussain (AS) teaches us numerous valuable lessons that are relevant across time and applicable to various aspects of life. Some of the ways of Imam Hussain tachings include:
Upholding Justice: Imam Hussain’s stand at Karbala demonstrates the importance of standing up against injustice and oppression. He teaches us to fight for justice and righteousness, even in the face of overwhelming adversity.
Sacrifice and Selflessness: Imam Hussain’s ultimate sacrifice of his own life and the lives of his loved ones teaches us about the power of selflessness and the willingness to give up everything for a just cause.
Strengthening Faith: Imam Hussain’s unwavering faith in the face of immense challenges serves as an inspiration to strengthen our own faith. He teaches us to maintain our spiritual beliefs and values even in the most testing times.
Unity and Brotherhood: Imam Hussain emphasized the importance of unity among Muslims and humanity as a whole. He sought to bring people together and stood against division and sectarianism.
Patience and Perseverance: Imam Hussain’s patience and perseverance in the face of hardships teach us the importance of resilience and endurance. He exemplifies the virtues of steadfastness and determination.
Social Responsibility: Imam Hussain’s teachings emphasize the significance of social responsibility, compassion, and care for others. He teaches us to be mindful of the needs and welfare of the community.
Moral and Ethical Conduct: Imam Hussain’s life serves as a guide for moral and ethical conduct. His teachings inspire us to follow a path of honesty, integrity, and kindness towards others.
Imam Hussain’s teachings transcend time and continue to inspire people to uphold truth, justice, and righteousness in all aspects of life.
What was Imam Hussain last words?
Imam Hussain’s last words,
“I am the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad, the son of Ali ibn Abi Talib, and Fatima Zahra. I am the one for whom the Messenger of Allah prophesied martyrdom. I am the grandson of the one who was taken by Jibril to the heavens. I am Hussain, son of Ali, who stands firm in the face of oppression and injustice.”
These words are really inspiring for us. Now its our responsibility to always stick to the truth.
Imam Hussain (AS) holds a significant place in Islamic history and teachings. His courageous stand at Karbala and his ultimate sacrifice exemplify the principles of justice, sacrifice, and unwavering faith.
Imam Hussain’s teachings continue to inspire millions of people worldwide, emphasizing the importance of upholding justice, practicing selflessness, strengthening faith, fostering unity, and displaying patience and perseverance. His legacy serves as a timeless reminder of the values and virtues that we should strive to embody in our own lives.
By embracing the teachings of Imam Hussain, we can find guidance and motivation to lead lives of purpose, compassion, and integrity, contributing to a more just and harmonious society. And the best way to inspire more people is that, share the sayings of hazrat imam hussain (AS) with them. We can also express these words on our social accounts like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, etc.